The following are our rates for the hostel. All prices include breakfast.
6 Bed Dorm per Person
- From €17 (Sun - Thur)
- From €19 (Fri - Sat)
4 Bed Dorm per Person
- From €19.00 (Sun - Thur)
- From €20 (Fri - Sat)
- From €50 (Sun -Thu)
- From €56 (Fri - Sat)
Sleeps 3, with Double Bed with a Single overhead bunk
- From €55 for the room (Sun-Thu)
- From €66 for the room (Fri-Sat)
24 hour cancellation notice required for individuals and 14 days for group bookings (4+ Persons).
Note: All rooms have private bathrooms and most are en - suite.
Please respect the hostel and our other guests. Individuals or groups who disturb other guests through antisocial activity will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. This is to ensure that all our guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
10% payable upon booking.
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% refund if cancelled 1 week prior to arrival.
No refund if cancelled less than 1 week prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School / College, University. If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
All groups over 6 persons must phone the Hostel and talk to a manager pror to making their booking.
Ash Aoife Tegan.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through bruhostel.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by bruhostel.com.
* The service charge and booking deposit are non-refundable
* All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel +353 21 4559667
* Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy.
* It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
* Please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.